Von Tobel Corporation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Von Tobel Corporation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with better service, and may use it as follows:
- Maintain internal record keeping
- Use the information to improve our products and services
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we believe you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest; however, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other such sites as these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.